Exhaust cleaning

IMAG0108Today I started cleaning up the exhaust, I went down to Motoraid’s and bought some Autosol polish and wet&dry paper.

I started with the silencer which seems to have cleaned up quite nicely with just some Autosol, its a bit scratched in places but only minor. There doesnt appear to be any holes around the joints to the silencer which is where they are prone to rust, Im quite pleased.

The header sections are going to need a bit of work with the wet&dry paper before I can attempt to polish them, the rear section is pretty much brand new, the front section isnt in bad shape. The only problem I may have run into with the exhaust is I may need to buy or make a new collar for the front pot, its quite rusty and thin.

IMAG0109

This entry was posted in NTV650S. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply