Today I finally managed to get the engine out of the frame with the help of Colt, this wasn’t too tricky being only 3 rather large bolts and removing a mount to make space. We took the weight of the engine on a trolly jack and once all bolts were removed lowered it down, I then lifted the frame away while Colt supported the engine on the jack.
I will start by cleaning up all the removed parts and then move onto the engine its self, I will probably need to rent some garage space for stripping the engine down. Once the engine has been stripped, depending on the state and as such cost to rebuild, I will decide to keep or replace it, or call an end and sell the parts.
If anyone can help with some garage/work bench space in Yate or Bristol please let me know.